Monday, August 1, 2022

July 2022 Winners and Top 3

If you're looking for the July 2022 challenge, you'll find it HERE

------------------------------------------------------------

We're back with the list of Winners and Top 3 from our July 2022 Challenge!

Thanks for playing in Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Your support means everything to us.  Remember you aren't required to use an image from Jan's Digi Stamps however if you do, your entry goes into a separate draw for a Prize.

We were all inspired by your lovely creations.
Congratulations to our Winners and Top 3!

Our Randomly Selected Winner from those entries using a JDS image is:

#68 - Melanie H.

Our Randomly Selected Overall winner is:

#33 - Elle-Jeanne


Congratulations Melanie and Elle-Jeanne!  You have 14 days to email us
(or copy and paste):
jansdigistamps@gmail.com
to arrange for your $6 store credit and begin your shopping spree!
AND NOW

The Top 3 Entries chosen by the Design Team are:

in Order of Entry:

#5 - Aimeslee



#99 - Priya



#105 - Mia 



Please grab your badges and join us again in our current challenge.

Happy Crafty Wishes,
The JDS Team

3 comments:

Elle-Jeanne said...

wat leuk dat mijn kaartje als winnaar is gekozen.
Dankjewel dames
De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd .
Groetjes , Elle-Jeanne

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congrats to all! I'm so thrilled that my card made the Top 3, THANK YOU!!! XOX

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. You make me very happpy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.
PS: It's not a problem, I just tell you that my name is Mia and not Mia Shelly. Kisses!