Welcome to our Challenge Blog!
In case you are new to Jan's Digi Stamps, Jan creates all her sets based on experiences and memories that move her Muse. She then colors them by hand usually with Copic Markers. Those colored renditions are included in her sets as well as the black and white versions. She completes these Digi Sets with Matching Sentiments to help you make a complete card.
Check out her tutorials and step-by-step directions on JDS Shop Blog. We can't wait to be inspired by your amazing projects! As with all contests, there are a few rules we need to share:
- WE ARE A TRUE ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE - ANY craft project is acceptable - sewing, paper crafting, painting, baked goods.
- A new challenge begins on the first Monday of each month starting November 1, 2021.
- Two Winners will be chosen for each Monthly Challenge - One Winner using a Jan's Digi Set will be randomly selected, and the Second Winner is also randomly chosen from the Open Images submissions. Top Picks will also be chosen by the JDS Design Team. Winners have 7 days to claim their prizes.
- You may enter each challenge up to 5 times, as long as it is a new project. No back-linking to something you posted before the starting date of our challenge.
- Feel free to play in as many other challenges as you like.
- Please name this challenge and add a link to our challenge in your post.
- FaceBook submissions are accepted. If you aren't sure how to do this, please look at the tab above.
- The JDS Design Team will do their best to comment on entries, but if special logins are required, they may not be able to leave you a comment.
- Thank you for participating and supporting our Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog!